- Understanding and predicting the effect of entrance cone diameters on the catch efficiency of snow crabs (Chionoecetes opilio) in conical pots
- Potential for codends with shortened lastridge ropes to replace mandated selection devices in demersal trawl fisheries
- Bycatch reduction in the deep-water shrimp (Pandalus borealis) trawl fishery by increasing codend mesh openness
- The effect of white and green LED-lights on the catch efficiency of the Barents Sea snow crab (Chionoecetes opilio) pot fishery
- Bycatch reduction in the deep-water shrimp (Pandalus borealis) trawl fishery with a large mesh top panel
- Can vertical separation of species in trawls be utilized to reduce bycatch in shrimp fisheries?
- The effect of long-term use on the Catch efficiency of Biodegradable gillnets
- Modelling the effect of mesh size and opening angle on size selection and capture pattern in a snow crab (Chionoecetes opilio) pot fishery