- Validation of a Swimming Direction Model for the Downstream Migration of Atlantic Salmon Smolts
- Can energy depletion of wild Atlantic salmon kelts negotiating hydropower facilities lead to reduced survival?
- Good international practice for mitigating hydropower impacts on aquatic ecosystems - Himalayan aquatic biodiversity and hydropower: Review and Recommendations
- Safe smolt migration past hydropower water intakes – how to find the best mitigation alternatives
- Modelling mitigation measures for smolt migration at dammed river sections
- Experimental hydraulics on fish-friendly trash-racks: an ecological approach