- Are daphnia more sensitive to weathered or pristine microplastics derived from common consumer products?
- Ingestion of car tire crumb rubber and uptake of associated chemicals into blood of the Arctic lumpfish (Cyclopterus lumpus)
- Screening for persistence using whole petroleum substance UVCB biodegradation testing with constituent tracking
- Chemicals leaching from car tire rubber microplastics are the key drivers of toxicity towards early life stages of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua)
- A Method for the Production of WWTP Transformed Silver Nanoparticles for Use in Accumulation and Toxicity Studies
- Production and analysis methods for pristine and degraded microplastic and nanoplastic reference materials
- Degradation of plastic materials in the natural environment: mechanisms, importance and implications
- Assessing the fate and behaviour of particulate emissions from graphene-based corrosion-resistant coatings in aquatic environments
- Physicochemical characterization and quantification of nanoplastics: Applicability, limitations and complementarity of batch and fractionation methods.
- Mechanism of nanoplastics capture by jellyfish mucin and its potential as a sustainable water treatment technology