- Biodegradation of oil spill dispersant surfactants in cold seawater Les publikasjonen
- Biotransformation in water and soil of nitrosamines and nitramines potentially generated from amine-based CO2 capture technology Les publikasjonen
- Acute toxicity of eight oil response chemicals to temperate, boreal and Arctic species
- Seawater biodegradation of alkanolamines used for CO2-capture from natural gas
- Enrichment and characterization of thermophilic microbes growing on heavy oil surfaces
- Ecotoxicity testing of shoreline washing agents and dispersants used for shoreline response during oil spills.
- Ecotoxicity and effectiveness testing of shoreline washing agents and dispersants used for treating oil on shorelines.
- Characterisation of culture-independent and -dependent microbial communities in a high-temperature offshore chalk petroleum reservoir
- Ecotoxicity testing of surface cleaning agents used for combating acute oil spills on beaches and shorelines
- Microbial communities of the oil-water process facility of a high-temperature offshore petroleum reservoir