Nordic AM Group Meeting April 10, 2019, Fornebu, Oslo
Venue: Telenor Arena, Fornebu, just vest of Oslo. Google maps link here. There are hotels in walking distance from Telenor Arena, see Google Maps. Frequent bus connection from Oslo center. Hotels in the center of Oslo are a good alternative. The airport express train stops at Lysaker, with good bus connection to Telenor Arena. For information on public transport in Oslo see Ruter.
Preliminary agenda for the Nordic AM Group meeting
- 09:00-09:20 Welcome, and presentation of particpants.
- 09:20-10:00 Outcomes of the Stockholm meeting December 2018.
- 10:00-10:45 Coffee break with networking.
- 10:45-12:00 Discussions groups: Activities and topics for the Nordic AM Network.
- Design for AM.
- Materials knowledge/development for AM.
- Digital supply chain for AM.
- Creation of standard.
- Development of the Nordic AM market.
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch with mingeling.
- 13:00-14:15 Short presentations/suggestions/ideas from the group. Discussions.
- 14:15-14:45 News and pitch session (A chance to present for 3 to 5 minutes a topic of interest to the network).
- 14:45-15:15 Coffee (In parallel the core persons sum up).
- 15:15-16:00 Presentation of structure, decisions and action plan.
Link to web page of Subsea Valley Conference and Exhibition. Note that there is a special web-page for registration to the Nordic AM Group Meeting, the general registration pages do not have the option to register to the Nordic Meeting. If you want to be invited please contact Tor Dokken (e-mail at top of this page).
In the 3D Park of the Exibition there will be a workshop with talks addressing Addtive Manfuacturing both days of the event. We will provide a link to the program here.
The first meeting of the network was organized in Stockholm in December 2018 and had approximately 50 participants.