The eDrilling System consists of the following elements:
- An advanced and fast Integrated Drilling Simulator (IDS) capable of modeling the different drilling sub-processes dynamically, and also the interaction between these sub-processes in real time.
- A Data Quality Module (DQM)
- Link to reservoir description.Real time supervision methodology for the well construction process using time based drilling data as well as drilling models / the IDS
- Methodology for diagnosis of the drilling state and conditions (cuttings loading, tendency to get stuck, influx etc.)
- Advisory technology for more optimal drilling
- A virtual wellbore, with advanced 3D visualization of the downhole process
- Data flow and computer infrastructure
The eDrilling System is now being commercialized by the company eDrilling Solutions, partly owned by SINTEF.
Download our brochure (pdf)