- The Sustainable Development Goals — Sensible Initiative or Just Nonsense? An Investigation of Norwegian Citizens’ Knowledge and Attitudes
- OCEAN LITEARCY AND THE HOW SERIOUS GAMES CAN PLAY A PART: THE CASE OF THE JELLYFISH AND MICROPLASTICS GOVERNANCE GAME MOREGOJELLY!
- The melting snowball effect: A heuristic for sustainable Arctic governance under climate change
- Resilience to exogenous shocks in environmental management regimes in the Arctic – lessons learned from survivors
- Climate Change and Contested Marine Areas in the Arctic: The Case of Svalbard
- "Resilience to Exogenous Shocks in Environmental Management Regimes in the Arctic: Lessons Learned from Survivors "
- Path Dependency and Regime Making in the Arctic under changing conditions