The Kick-off will follow the NCCS workshop for project partners that takes place 3. November
The workshop will take place at Strindvegen 4, Trondheim
The following topics are planned:
- What does it mean to be a dynamic Centre?
- What are the important Performance Metrics of a CCS Centre of Excellence?
- Phase-gating for NCCS – why, who develops process, how, and when?
- How can the Annual Working Plans be designed together with the Industry?
- How to work with innovation given the framework of the Centre and the contract?
Norwegian CCS Kick-off 4. november
The Kick-off wil take place at Erkebispegården, Trondheim
- 0830 Registration and morning snack
- 0900 Piece of music
- 0910 Moderator/chair Nils Røkke, Executive Vice President Sustainability, SINTEF and Amy Brunsvoll, Research Scientist, SINTEF
- 0920 Welcome – NCCS Alexandra Bech Gjørv, CEO, SINTEF
- 0935 NCCS: More than research Gunnar Bovim, Rektor NTNU
- 0950 BREAK and fruit
- 1010 Norwegian CCS Research Centre Mona J. Mølnvik, Research Director, SINTEF
- 1030 CCS in Norway - Achievements and prospects Trude Sundset, CEO, Gassnova SF
- 1050 Opening of FME NCCS - Norwegian CCS Research Centre Tord Lien, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Norway
- 1100 BREAK and snack
- 1120 To be decided Kjetil Haugeland Helvig, Senior Vice President, Statoil
- 1140 To be decided Rune Volla, Department Director, The Research Counsil of Norway
- 1200 To be decided Richard Braal, Director Geoscience, TNO
- 1220 To be decided Pål H. Nøkleby eller Oscar Graff, Aker
- 1235 LUNCH at "Herresalen"
- 1330 End