2011 PhD, Catalysis Engineering (NTNU).
2007 MPhil, Industrial Chemistry (UoA).
2004 BSc, Petroleum Technology (EMMaTech).
2003 Trainee Physical Chemistry, NCSR “Demokritos” (Athens, Greece).
Kompetanse og fagområder
Experimental approaches in catalysis science and technology
- Catalyst deactivation
- Structure-performance relationships
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis
- Operando characterization of catalytic materials.
- Structure-performance relationships on Co based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalysts: The more defect free, the better
- Evaluation of Reoxidation Thresholds for γ-Al2O3-Supported Cobalt Catalysts under Fischer - Tropsch Synthesis Conditions
- On the selectivity to higher hydrocarbons in Co-based Fischer-Tropsch synthesis
- Catalyst characterisation techniques and reaction cells operating at realistic conditions; towards acquisition of kinetically relevant information
- Deactivation of cobalt based Fischer-Tropsch catalysts: A review