- SINTEF Digital
- Mathematics and Cybernetics
Working on automated reasoning, formal methods, and optimization, with applications in railways, power grid, architecture, and more. With a special interest in SAT-based algorithms and their applications in operations research.
Preprints and code at https://github.com/luteberget
- SAT modulo discrete event simulation applied to railway design capacity analysis Les publikasjonen
- Improving Online Railway Deadlock Detection using a Partial Order Reduction
- Drawing with SAT: four methods and A tool for producing railway infrastructure schematics
- Efficient verification of railway infrastructure designs against standard regulations Les publikasjonen