MSc in chemical engineering (NTNU) and PhD within biotechnology/biopolymer chemistry from Dept. of Biotechnology, NTNU.
Competence and research areas
Nanomedicine, nanoparticles, nanoparticle synthesis, drug encapsulation, physical/chemical and biological characterisation of nanomedicines, biopolymers and synthetic polymers.
- A multistep in vitro hemocompatibility testing protocol recapitulating the foreign body reaction to nanocarriers
- Ultrasound and microbubbles for targeted treatment of cancer and brain diseases
- Subcellular detection of PEBCA particles in macrophages: combining darkfield microscopy, confocal Raman microscopy, and ToF-SIMS analysis
- Sonopermeation with nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles reduces solid stress and improves nanomedicine delivery to tumors
- Cabazitaxel-loaded poly(alkyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles: Toxicity and changes in the proteome of breast, colon and prostate cancer cells
- ENPERITO: Polymeric nanoparticles for treatment of peritoneal metastases
- Multi-timescale microscopy methods for the characterization of fluorescently-labeled microbubbles for ultrasound-triggered drug release
- Biodistribution of Poly(alkyl cyanoacrylate) Nanoparticles in Mice and Effect on Tumor Infiltration of Macrophages into a Patient-Derived Breast Cancer Xenograft
- Sonoporation using nanoparticle-loaded microbubbles increases cellular uptake of nanoparticles compared to co-incubation of nanoparticles and microbubbles
- PACAB: A nanoparticle technology platform for hard-to-treat cancers