Jonas Einan Gjøvik
- SINTEF Industry
- Metal Production and Processing
Jonas Einan Gjøvik is a process metallurgist and raw material expert at SINTEF focusing on CO2 reduction and optimization of process in FeMn, SiMn and silicon production. He has extensive experience with high temperature experiments and pyrometallurgical equipment at SINTEF and NTNU labs.
Master of Science (MSc), Materials Technology, NTNU
Competence and research areas
- High temperature experiments and pyrometallurgical equipment from bench scale to pilot scale.
- FeMn and SiMn production and raw materials.
- Cracking of methane and deposition of carbon.
- Vacuum melting of quartz.
Alfred Getz' vei 2B