PhD, Structural Engineering, The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), 2008.
Siv.ing. (M.Sc.), Structural Engineering, The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), 2003.
Competence and research areas
-Ageing assessment and lifetime prediction of polymers for use in O&G applications
- Morphological changes of polyamide 11 through thecorrected inherent viscosity plateau
- Aerogel Materials/i-Faces
- A micromechanical model of fiber bridging including effects of large deflections of the bridging fibers
- A mixed mode cohesive model for FRP laminates incorporating large scale bridging behaviour
- Micromechanical Investigations Of Cross-Over Fiber Bridging
- Micromechanical Model of Cross-Over Fiber Bridging
- Effect of peel ply surface treatment on adhesive bonding of polyester and vinyl ester composites used in the maritime industry
- A thermo-elasto-viscoplastic constitutive model for polymers
- Determination of Anisotropic Mechanical Properties for Materials Processed by Laser Powder Bed Fusion
- Modelling of the thermo-mechanical behaviour of cross-linked low density polyethylene