Employed as a scientistin the Polymer Group in SI/SINTEF in 1991. Became a senior scientist in 1995. Has been research manager in the group for Polymer and composite materials in current SINTEF Industry since 2004.
1983 Cand. Scient. from group of Theoretical Physics, Dept. of Physics, University of Oslo
1990 Dr. Scient. from group of Condensed Matter Physics, Dept. of Physics, University of Oslo
Competence and research areas
Broad generic competence on polymer-based materials and polymer prosessing (e.g. injection moulding and extrusion).
Material – process – morphology – (product) property relationships.
Project manager of many large projects,
- On the temperature dependence of the cyclic compression behaviour of a thermoplastic vulcanizate elastomer
- Adhesion between thermoplastic elastomers and polyamide‐12 with different glass fiber fractions in two‐component injection molding
- Thermoplastic elastomers – A study on adhesion in two-component injection moulding
- Thermoplastic elastomers – Long-term mechanical properties for sealing applications
- Thermal conductivity of anisotropic, inhomogeneous high-density foam calculated from three-dimensional reconstruction of microtome images
- USE OF DIGITAL IMAGE CORRELATION AND INVERSE MODELING TO DETERMINE RESIDUAL STRESS IN AXISYMMETRIC POLYMER COMPONENTS
- Numerical simulations of UD-FRC plates: A pin-hole loaded case and ballistic limit predictions
- Influence of the plastic potential on the mechanical response of thermoplastic components
- Three-dimensional digital image correlation in constitutive property measurement and model verification
- Crystallinity in ethylene-1-hexene copolymers determined by 1H- and 13C NMR in a comparative study