PhD degree in mechanical and industrial engineering with the main focus on robotics and automation from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in 2020.
MSc degree in civil engineering from the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in 2012.
Competence and research areas
Industrial robotics and automation, adaptive sensor-based robotics, industrial digitalization and digital twins.
Research interests also include theoretical robotics, multibody dynamics, automatic control, sensor systems, geometric calibration and system parameter/state estimation.
- Lyapunov-based damping controller with nonlinear MPC control of payload position for a knuckle boom crane
- Robotic weld groove scanning for large tubular T-joints using a line laser sensor
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Flexible Robotic Manipulators Using Dual Screws
- Vision-based control of a knuckle boom crane with online cable length estimation
- Digital Twin Based Condition Monitoring of a Knuckle Boom Crane: an Experimental Study