2018 - Program and presentations
Detailed Program and Presentations
- R. A. Syversrud, Statkraft, Norway, "Coupling power market models to exploit mutual model performance - EMPS meets the increasingly intermittent continental power market using a scenario approach"
- Pascal Côté, Rio Tinto Alcan, Canada, "Mid-Term Hydro-Scheduling Problem: The Battle Between Stochastic Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning"
- Thomas Ouillon, EDF Research, France, "A methodology to anticipate probabilistic volume constraints on the French reservoirs"
- Sverre Aam, "Water value computation – a historical perspective"
- André Luiz Diniz, CEPEL, Brazil, "Network constrained hydrothermal unit commitment problem for hourly dispatch and price setting in Brazil: the DESSEM model"
- Shabbir Ahmed, Georgia Tech, USA, "Stochastic Dual Dynamic Integer Programming (SDDiP)"
- Gaudenz Koeppel, Axpo, Switzerland, "Experiences in optimal allocation of reserve obligations across a hydro power plant portfolio"
- Birger Mo, SINTEF, Norway "Benchmarking hydro operation by use of a simulator"
- Arild Helseth, SINTEF Energy Research
- Michael Belsnes, SINTEF Energy Research
- Birger Mo, SINTEF Energy Research
- Martin Hjelmeland, NTNU
- Andre Diniz, CEPEL, Brazil
- Nils Löhndorf, TU Vienna, Austria
- Juan Ignacio Perez Diaz, UPM, Spain
- Stein-Erik Fleten, NTNU, Norway
- Magnus Korpås, NTNU, Norway
- Olav Fosso NTNU Norway
- Pascal Côté, Rio Tinto Alcan, Canada
- Luiz Barosso, Energy Research Company, Brazil
- Hubert Abgottspon, HES-SO Valais-Wallis, Switzerland