Hydropower Scheduling Conference
SINTEF Energy Research, NTNU and Statkraft welcomes you to the 7th International Conference on Hydropower Scheduling in Competitive Electricity markets. The conference will be held at Statkraft's main office in Lilleaker, Oslo, Norway, 12-13 September 2022. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in Oslo. This website will be updated with deadlines and program for the conference in due time. We invite speakers to submit their abstracts and papers relating to the topics in the list below.
- Computational and methodological advances in hydro scheduling;
- Hydro scheduling in decarbonized power systems;
- Practical experiences and best practices in hydro scheduling;
- Investment and expansion planning in hydro-dominated systems;
- Value of digitalization and new measurements in hydro scheduling;
- Analysis of maintenance and refurbishment in hydro scheduling;
- Climate change and hydro scheduling;
- environmental challenges and multiple water usages in hydro scheduling;
- application of hydrological models in hydro scheduling;
- Risk management in hydro scheduling;
Call for papers
Conference participants and others are invited to submit a full paper describing their research to a special issue on Hydropower Scheduling in the journal Energy Systems.
More information can be found at Call for papers.
- Arild Helseth
- Senior Research Scientist
- 47 27 89 68
- Energy Systems
- SINTEF Energi AS