•Experienced project and committee manager.
•Director for SINTEF's strategic area on Circular Economy.
•International experience from ETH Zürich (Switzerland) and Utrecht University (the Netherlands).
•Expertise in strategic management for sustainable development with an emphasis on the role of circular business models.
PhD in the area of Corporate Sustainability, 2019, NTNU
Master of Technology, 2013, NTNU
Bachelor in Economics, 2012, NTNU
- Life cycle assessment to ensure sustainability of circular business models in manufacturing
- Enhancing systems thinking in corporate sustainability through a transdisciplinary research process
- Corporate sustainability in practice: An exploratory study of the sustainable development goals (SDGs)
- The role of interaction for corporate sustainability
- Clarifying the Epistemology of Corporate Sustainability
- Plastos sirkulære innovasjonsreise - refleksjoner fra et forskerperspektiv
- Circular economy as a source for innovation - value creation and employment opportunities
- Exploring circular economy criteria of EU's taxonomy for sustainable activities
- Facilitating circular innovation processes across industries: a case study of blockchain technology
- Hva er sirkulær økonomi?
- "Refuse" - the next Circular Economy Research Agenda?
- Academics for sustainable development: Exploring consequences and dilemmas of transdisciplinary research approaches
- Hvordan lykkes med sirkulær økonomi?
- Innovasjon og sirkulær økonomi - rammeverk og praksis
- The influence of Industry 4.0 narratives on regional path development