I am from Mo i Rana and I have both MSc and PhD from NTNU. I finished my PhD in 2012 on Multiscale Materials Modeling of Fracture - Using muliscale modeling techniques to understand the brittle-to-ductile transition in iron and steel.
I have worked first a short period at DNV and then in SINTEF in the Depardment of Materials and Nanotechnology since 2013. First as a researcher, and then as Acting research manager for the Material Physics group since spring 2021.
* PhD in Multiscale modelling of fracture in iron at the Department of
Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, NTNU. 2009-2012
* Master in Applied Mechanics, NTNU. 2004-2009
Competence and research areas
Applications: Plasticity and dislocation theory. Transport properties. Microstructure development. Fracture mechanics. Alumuinium alloys. Metals. Semiconductors.
Methods: Atomic and electronic scale modelling of solid materials (VASP, LAMMPS, Kinetic Monte Carlo). Multiscale modeling.
- Investigation of veryintenseD 3-band emission in multi-crystalline silicon wafers using electron microscopy and hyperspectral photoluminescence imaging
- On intermetallic phases formed during interdiffusion between aluminium alloys and stainless steel
- Modified embedded atom method potential for Fe-Al intermetallics mechanical strength: A comparative analysis of atomistic simulations
- The Role of Grain Boundary Precipitates during Intergranular Fracture in 6xxx Series Aluminium Alloys
- First-principles study of tensile and shear strength of an Fe2Al5//Fe interface
- Corrigendum to “First principles calculations of pressure dependent yielding in solute strengthened aluminium alloys” [Comput. Mater. Sci. 184 (2020) 109902] (Computational Materials Science (2020) 184, (S0927025620303931), (10.1016/j.commatsci.2020.109902))
- First principle calculations of pressure dependent yielding in solute strengthened aluminium alloys
- Fully resolved strain field of the β’’ precipitate calculated by density functional theory
- Clustering and formation of initial β'' precipitates - an ab-initio study
- Multislice image simulations of sheared needle‐like precipitates in an Al‐Mg‐Si alloy