Twenty years tenure with company as researcher, research and innovation manager and senior business developer.
Management of SINTEF's active involvement in partnerships for Cluster Health towards the Horizon Europe
Research manager of the business area on smart textiles, wearables and biomedical sensors (SmartWear 2010-2015) to build a cross disciplinary team of physiologists, designers, material scientists and ICT experts.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Physiology
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Female Future Leadership programme, NHO Trondheim, Oslo, BI
Competence and research areas
Ph.D. in Work Physiology. My research is concerned with the working environment’s influence on the physiological function, performance, and well-being of humans.
- Work and survival in cold climate
- Health and climate
- Personal protective equipment and clothing
- Digital health promotion solutions
- Shift work and cognitive performance
- International research management
- Heat tolerance during uncompensable heat stress in men and women wearing firefighter personal protective equipment
- Cognitive Performance During Night Work in the Cold
- The Use of Wearable Sensor Technology to Detect Shock Impacts in Sports and Occupational Settings: A Scoping Review
- Erfaringer fra digital omsorg med robot under pandemien
- Work and Health in the Arctic session at the UArctic Congress 2021
- Begynner å se resultater fra viktig forskningsprosjekt om kreftrisiko hos brannmannskap
- Health risks and health effects of firefighter work: Exposures, diseases and preventive measures
- Atopic dermatitis and superfine merino wool
- Standardisation work as a driver for new products and knowlegde in occupational cold work
- Sustainability and global resources in the textile industry - Testimonies from Norway