Presentations - Co-creating a Digital Process Industry
Presentations from the workshop "Co-creating a Digital Process Industry"
- 30th November 2017, Herøya Industrial Park
An arena for dialogue across different sectors of Process Industries and Digital stakeholders. The goal was to identify opportunities and challenges for a Digital Process Industry.
- Introduction- Duncan Akporiaye, SINTEF and Rolf Olav Larsen, HIP
- Digital Innovation in the Chemical Industry - Martin Winter, European Chemical Industry Council
- "Digital transformation in the process industry" – perspective of a chemical player - Sibylle Mutschler, Head Digital4Clariant, Clariant
- Industry 4.0 in the Process Industry - Mikael Rudin, Global Product manager, ABB
- Digitalisation strategy at Elkem - Trygve Hanssen, Elkem
- Applying Drones in Process Industry - Petr Lněnička, Managing Director, Vertical Images
- Digitalization of Industrial Services - Nicolas Spiegl, Digital Project Manager, Bilfinger SE
- Co-creation example scenario - Andreas Amdahl Seim, SINTEF
- Next Steps - Duncan Akporiaye, SINTEF