''CO2LOS II'' wants to explore what will be the next steps in developing shipping operations:
- Measures for cost reduction
- Optimal conditions for large varieties of volume and distances
- GHG and local emissions from the shipping operations
- Optimizing shipping solution for the CCS value chain.
- New solutions for cargo transfer, quayside terminal, floating terminal and offshore facilities
- New shipping technology impact on CO2 logistics
CO2LOS II work packages
- WP1 CO2 Conditions and design basis
- WP2 Shipping technology
- WP3 Logistics/terminal/port technology
- WP4 Offshore unloading
- WP5 Logistics GHG impact
- WP6 Low pressure containment design
- WP7 CO2 capture on board ships
Project owner for the CO2LOS phase II is Brevik Engineering AS.
- Air Liquide
- Sogestran group
The project is funded by the Norwegian CLIMIT–Demo programme via Gassnova and the partners.