- SINTEF Industry
- Process Technology
I have worked with CO2 capture and CO2 transport since 2006. First in Tel-Tek, and then in SINTEF from 2017. I have been a project manager in many different projects, for instant CO2los I-III and CO2stCAP. One of my main topics is early phase cost estimation and techno-economic analysis - which provides an overview of costs early in the process. At the moment I also work with climate positive technologies such as DAC, BECCS ect.
Master in Mechanical Engineering from NTNU in 2004.
Competence and research areas
CDR / climate epositive technologies
- Energy assessments of onboard CO2 capture from ship engines by MEA-based post combustion capture system with flue gas heat integration
- Design of a multi-user CO2 intermediate storage facility in the Grenland region of Norway
- GHG Emissions from CO2 Ship Transportation Chain
- The CO2LOS II Project, a Toolbox for CO2 Ship Logistics
- Onboard CO2 Capture From Ship Engines
- Technical and environmental viability of a European CO2 EOR system
- CO2 Capture Opportunities in the Norwegian Silicon Industry
- Cost Estimation of CO2 Absorption Plants for CO2 Mitigation – Method and Assumptions
- Extended Abstract: Cutting Cost of CO2 Capture in Process Industry CO2stCap
- A Case Study of Partial Capture of Co2 from a Pulp Mill – the Effect on Co2 Capture Cost