The Kick-off will follow the NCCS workshop for project partners that takes place 3. November
Workshop topics :
- What does it mean to be a dynamic Centre?
- What are the important Performance Metrics of a CCS Centre of Excellence?
- Phase-gating for NCCS – why, who develops process, how, and when?
- How can the Annual Working Plans be designed together with the Industry?
- How to work with innovation given the framework of the Centre and the contract?
Norwegian CCS Kick-off 4. november
- Welcome – NCCS Nils Røkke, Executive Vice President Sustainability, SINTEF
- Norwegian CCS Research Centre, Mona J. Mølnvik, Research Director, SINTEF
- CCS in Norway - Achievements and prospects, Trude Sundset, CEO, Gassnova SF
- Opening of FME NCCS - Norwegian CCS Research Centre, Tord Lien, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Norway
- Toward a low carbon energy future, Kjetil Haugeland Helvig, Senior Vice President, Statoil
- Great expectations, Rune Volla, Department Director, The Research Counsil of Norway
- Joining forces in the energy transition, Richard Braal, Director Geoscience, TNO
- Aker Solutions CCS engagemant, Pål H. Nøkleby, Aker Solutions