Competence and research areas
Experienced researcher in the field of work and exercise physiology, with special interest in the effect of working environment on human performance, health and safety. Research activities focus on the interaction between, human, environments and technology, and how human performance, health and safety can be optimized in exposed occupational groups.
- Heat tolerance during uncompensable heat stress in men and women wearing firefighter personal protective equipment
- Cognitive Performance During Night Work in the Cold
- Work strain and thermophysiological responses in Norwegian fish farming — a field study
- Standardisation work as a driver for new products and knowlegde in occupational cold work
- Occupational Cold Work and Survival at Sea
- Slik holder du deg varm
- Når er det for kaldt til å trene?
- Disse klærne gjør deg til et supermenneske i vinterkulden
- Slik kler du deg i kulda – fra topp til tå
- Blir du mer sliten av å være ute når det er skikkelig kaldt − selv om du ikke gjør noe slitsomt?