NCS C+ – The Norwegian Continental Shelf: A Driver for Climate-Positive Norway
NCS C+ Partners
NCS C+ gathers various research actors in a consortium that aims for excellence in innovation and research in order to achieve the full potential of the four climate-positive technologies being developed by the project.
- SINTEF Energy Research (coordinator)
- SINTEF Industry
- SINTEF Ocean
- The University of Oslo (UiO)
- The Technical University of Delft (TU Delft)
- The University of Alberta
- The KTH Royal Institute of Technology
NCS C+ is associated with the Green Platform project “LINCCS”, led by Aker Solutions.