The outcome of the GreenEST project will contribute to green energy transition which is an important current trend worldwide.
The GreenEST project is funded under a Green industry innovation, including bio economy, the focus area of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 programme "Business Development, Innovation and SMEs" (Innovasjonnorge-EEA-Norway-grants).
The following developments will be carried out in the frame of the GreenEST project:
- Development of a lightweight photovoltaic module layout;
- Development of mobile electric car charging station layout;
- Development of a new generation autonomous bus station layout;
- Assessment of recycling of lightweight PV modules;
- Integration of a lightweight solar module prototype with a charging station and demonstration in real conditions including monitoring of the PV and storage systems performance;
- Development of a mobile electric car charging station prototype.
SINTEF is going to test, under Nordic conditions, light-weight PV panels and battery systems coupled with PV panels developed by Lithuanian partners. The relevant demo-site, which includes innovative PV panels and batteries, will be installed and monitored at SINTEF.
Based on the implementation of advanced sensors and monitoring system, data analysis will be performed. Conclusions concerning operation of e-transportation on the basis of green electricity under Nordic conditions will be drawn. Recycling tests for the light-weight PV panels will be performed at SINTEF.
The project consortium is comprised of three partners: UAB "Soli Tek R&D", Institute for Applied Research of Perspective Technologies and SINTEF AS (SINTEF Industry)