The workshop will be arranged as a part of the project “Regional hydrogen trains on Czech railways” (RegioHyt). The project is financed by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic with EEA funds from Norway.
To make the workshop as valuable as possible we encourage all participants to sign up to hold a talk about energy sources in railway (hydrogen, batteries, catenary, diesel, and everything in between).
Approximately half the workshop will be assigned to talks given by the RegioHyt project, with the other half assigned to guest talks.
The workshop will be free to attend, and a simple lunch will be provided.
- RegioHyt project introduction (Lukáš Polák, ÚJV Řež)
- Hydrogen sources in Czech republic and conditions for green hydrogen production (Martin Paidar, VSCHT)
- Input data for simulations and methodology for line selection (Marek Pětioký/Jan Perůtka, VUZ)
- Hydrogen technology for railway sector (Nikita Streltsov, ÚJV Řež)
- Reality and vision in the implementation of low-emission rail transport in the Czech Republic (Jiří Cigánek, Správa Železnic)
- Comparative techno-economical analysis of zero-emission technologies for rail in Czechia (Federico Zenith, SINTEF)
- Low emission transport methodology for line selection (Miroslav Haltuf, Vice-Chairman of the EUROPE's Rail JU States Representatives Group)
The list will be updated continuously.
Do you want to give a presentation?
Please send an e-mail to . Please provide a title or brief description and a time range (suggested range is 20-30 minutes).