The potential for large-scale hydrogen provision in UK, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Norway have been investigated through dedicated case studies in the ELEGANCY project. They include
- · Decarbonization of the Rotterdam area
- · Hydrogen and CCS to reduce emissions from domestic heating and industrial clusters, H21 North of England and Grangemouth case studies, UK
- · A strategy for implementation of hydrogen and CCS in Germany
- · The role of hydrogen in decarbonizing Switzerland
- · Opportunities for a Norwegian hydrogen value chain and synergies with the Norwegian large-scale CCS deploymen
The webinar comprises speakers from BGS, SCCER, TNO, University of Utrecht, Ruhr-University Bochum and SINTEF and will present the results and impact of each of the case studies.
Further we will share insights on how the tools of ELEGANCY - the hydrogen and CCS infrastructure development optimization tool and the business case development toolkit - can be used in hydrogen and CCS projects.
Fore more information about ELEGANCY, please see the project website.