We are pleased to invite you to submit your abstract to the E-commerce Conference 2022 in Trondheim, a city located in the middle of Norway with daylight almost 24 hours during the summertime.
The conference theme "Integrating e-commerce in urban mobility planning" address a need for knowledge on the topic of planning instruments and data needed for integrating e-commerce in urban mobility planning.
Keywords in combination with e-commerce are:
- home delivery, last mile service
- travel behaviour, behaviour change and changed mobility patterns
- policy, public planning processes
- regulation and planning instruments
- data collection and analysis
- models and simulations
In addition to paper presentations, the conference keynote speaker is:
- Vanja Carlén, Project Manager for CLOSER, Lindholmen Science Park, Gothenburg (Sweden).
The program is in the making and sessions and topics will be updated with details. However, Data Logistics Lab is one session presenting knowledge and experiences from Paris, Rome, and Gothenburg. The following speakers have already confirmed an abstract:
- Dr. Laetitia Dablanc, Director of Research at the University Gustave Eiffel, Paris
- Dr. Edoardo Marcucci, Professor of Transport Economics, University of Roma
The conference is linked to a special issue in Research in Transport Economics (Elsevier). We are pleased to invite conference delegates to submit papers to the special issue in RETREC.
Please note that an accepted paper in the special issue does not automatically qualify for the conference, and vice versa.
Important dates and deadlines:
- Abstract submission deadline: February 1st, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: March 1st, 2022
- Conference date: June 16th - 17th, 2022
- Title: maximum 2 lines
- Author names: include all authors
- Author affiliations: Department, Institute, City, Postal Code Country
- E-mail addresses: include email addresses of all authors
- Keywords: 3 to 5 keywords
- Format: pdf
- Abstract: maximum 500 words
Abstracts must be submitted via the conference email: