In 2021 we plan to have a series of webinars, starting in May. The first webinar will take place via Teams on May 28th, from 9:00-11:00 CET.
Presentations for the day will be:
- Kristina N. Widell (SINTEF, Norway): Introduction to CoolFish and other related projects
- Leif Grimsmo (SINTEF, Norway): Fishing vessels, technology, and methods in Norway
- Malikayil Vijayan Baiju (CIFT, India): Fish storage in commercial fishing vessels of India
- Alexander Pachai (Johnson Control, Denmark): Cascade refrigeration system with NH3 and CO2
- Yves Ladam (PTG, Norway): Examples of CO2 refrigeration systems installed onboard
- Thomas Lund (Danfoss, Denmark): Components and controls for CO2 HVAC&Ref systems
- Terje Nybø (Ullstrøm Fepo AS, Norway): Compressor solutions for the natural refrigerant R744 (CO2). Availability and development
Each presentation will last 10-15 minutes and there will be time for some questions after each presentation.
This event is finished. All presentations are available to download by clicking on the agenda list above.