My background and main competence is on materials science and technology, and on the application of materials to energy-related applications. Mainly ceramic oxides, but also metals, semiconductors and polymers. I am preparing these materials in different shapes, powders, nanomaterials, thin films and fibres. I also focus on the application of these materials in various fields, mainly related to energy conversion and storage, batteries, hydrogen fuel cells and electrolysers, solar cells, sensors.
Post doc, Northwestern University, USA, 2013-2014
PhD Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NTNU, 2009-2013.
MSc in Materials Chemistry and Energy Technology, NTNU, 2004-2009.
Competence and research areas
Materials science: powder synthesis, electrospinning, thin film deposition
Batteries: solid state batteries, dry processing of battery electrodes.
Hydrogen: PEM fuel cell and electrolysers, catalyst synthesis.
Solar cells: ITO thin films, silicon thin film deposition, perovskite solar cells
- Fabrication of LLZO powders and fibres and their application PEO-LLZO composite solid electrolytes
- High-Rate Deposition of Epitaxial Silicon by E-beam Evaporation
- Fabrication of LLZO Powders and Fibres for Application in PEO-LLZO Composite Solid Electrolytes
- Stress considerations for sputtered lead-free (Ba,Ca)(Zr,Ti)O3 thin films
- Additive manufacturing of lead-free piezoelectric ceramics by stereolithography
- Multi-layer piezoelectric elements of lead-free BNT-6BT ceramics
- Intervju på Studio 2 på NRK P2, 6/1-21. Prat om kyr, metan, klimagass og energi for bonden
- Synthesis of high-performance ORR catalysts for PEM fuel cells by galvanic replacement
- High-performance catalysts
- Lead-free piezoelectric thin-films on 6" wafers for applications