I have my education/qualification from NTNU (Trondheim, Norway) including temporary residencies in Lyon (PhD) and Copenhagen (post doc.). Having worked with both molecular genetics, analytical chemistry and nanomedicines, all this has now come together in a main research focus on nucleic acid (RNA, DNA) based therapeutics. I have more than 15 years' experience as research scientist and senior research scientist in SINTEF.
1995-2000: MSc in Physics and Mathematics, NTNU (Trondheim, Norway), specialized in biophysics and medical technology. Diploma in molecular genetics.
2001-2006: PhD in biotechnology, NTNU (Trondheim, Norway), genetic engineering of antibiotic-producing bacteria (Streptomyces)
2007-2011: Post doc. in systems biology, modeling of metabolism in Pseudomonas fluorescens, NTNU (Trondheim, Norway)
Competence and research areas
- Analytical chemistry with an emphasis on liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
- Physicochemical characterization of nanomedicines and other nanoparticles.
- Nucleic acid therapeutics, including mRNA and siRNA, nanoformulation and characterization.
- Methodological needs in the quality and safety characterisation of nanotechnology-based health products: Priorities for method development and standardisation
- Improved multidetector asymmetrical-flow field-flow fractionation method for particle sizing and concentration measurements of lipid-based nanocarriers for RNA delivery
- Delivery of oligonucleotide‐based therapeutics: challenges and opportunities
- Therapeutic effect of cabazitaxel and blood-brain barrier opening in a patient-derived glioblastoma model
- Regulatory guidelines and preclinical tools to study the biodistribution of RNA therapeutics
- High-throughput synthesis and characterization of next-generation lipid nanoparticles for enhanced in vivo performance
- mRNA: The Vaccine Technology that Put the World Back on Track
- Delivery of oligonucleotide-based therapeutics: challenges and opportunities
- In Vivo Antitumor and Antimetastatic Efficacy of a Polyacetal-Based Paclitaxel Conjugate for Prostate Cancer Therapy
- A high-throughput method for drug release measurements in complex media
- Teknisk sett - 5 spørsmål om mRNA
- Lærer kroppen å lage sine egne medisiner
- – Pandemien har satt fart på avansert teknologi