Senior Research Scientist in the Applied Computational Science group in Oslo.
- Visting scholar, Stanford University (2019)
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, NTNU, (2016)
- Visting student researcher, Stanford University (2015/2016)
- MSc / Siv. Ing. Industrial Mathematics - Physics & Mathematics, NTNU (2012)
- 2019 Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) Geosciences Activity Group Early Career Prize.
- 2016 Dimitris N. Chorafas prize for best PhD thesis at NTNU
Competence and research areas
My research interests are primarily within porous media flow (CO2 sequestration, hydrogen storage, geothermal energy and hydrocarbon recovery, coupled flow and thermodynamics) and scientific computing (automatic differentiation, discretization, nonlinear solvers for industrial grade PDEs, high quality scientific software).
A fair bit of my work involves MRST (www.mrst.no) and Jutul (www.jutul.org).