I am a senior research scientist at SINTEF industry Oslo. I started working at SINTEF as research scientist in 2006, before that I had worked approximately 3.5 years as Post-doc researcher at department of chemistry, university of Oslo.
2002 PhD Polymer chemistry and polymer physics, Institute of Chemistry, The Chinese Academy of Sciences
1997 MSc Chemical Engineering, Sichuan University
Competence and research areas
1. Design, synthesis and formulation of functional polymeric materials in diverse applications.
2. Structure-property relationship of complex polymeric materials by combined techniques
3. Ageing and degradation mechanism of plastics
4. Chemical and mechanical recycling of plastics and thermoset composites
5. Performance improvement of bio-based materials (tree, seaweed, and wool etc.) in diverse applications including adhesion, medical application, packaging and Li-ion batteries etc.