Architect, PhD in Architecture from NTNU. Over 10 years of experience as a researcher in topics such as daylight/light in architecture, visual perception, environmental aesthetics, quantitative methods, experimental research, virtual reality and transport.
Expertise in light in architecture and in human perception of the built environment. Currently working with VR and like to research about how people perceive different scenarios in either architectural or transport context with the use of VR.
Professional Title of Architect - Universidad Ricardo Palma, Lima - Peru.
PhD in Architecture - Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim - Norway.
Competence and research areas
Architecture, Daylight, Light, Lighting, Visual perception, Environmental aesthetics, Virtual Reality (VR), Experimental research, Transport
- Stereoscopic Images and Virtual Reality techniques in daylighting research: A method-comparison study
- Aesthetic Evaluation Criteria for Façade Integrated Photovoltaics in Urban Context
- The effect of changes in light level on the number of cyclists
- Sound signals to improve evacuation in road tunnels
- Phantom braking in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Driver experience and Car manufacturer warnings in Owner manuals
- Aesthetic Evaluation Criteria for Façade Integrated PVs in Urban Context
- E39 Rogfast - Bokanfjordstunnelen, simulatorstudie - effekt av monotonidempende tiltak
- Simulering av opphold i redningsrom