Contact person, projects
- MICROFIBRE: Evaluating the fate, effects and mitigation measures for microplastic fibre pollution in aquatic environments
- NanoWASTE – Investigating the fate of nanomaterials in waste water treatment plants: removal, release and subsequent impacts
- PLASTOX – Direct and indirect ecotoxicological impacts of microplastics on marine organisms
- REVEAL: Formation of small plastic particles in the environment and their bioavailability, accumulation and impacts on aquatic species
- Source to Seas – Zero Pollution 2030
- Tackling marine debris and microplastics pollution: tough challenges ahead
- Degradation of plastic materials in the natural environment: mechanisms, importance and implications
- Current status and knowledge gaps regarding the toxicity of microplastic and nanoplastic
- The challenge of plastics in the Oceans - Monitoring
- Plastic research at SINTEF Ocean, emerging areas of research on microplastics, and life at a research institute in Europe?
- Are daphnia more sensitive to weathered or pristine microplastics derived from common consumer products?
- Ingestion of car tire crumb rubber and uptake of associated chemicals into blood of the Arctic lumpfish (Cyclopterus lumpus)
- Screening for persistence using whole petroleum substance UVCB biodegradation testing with constituent tracking
- Chemicals leaching from car tire rubber microplastics are the key drivers of toxicity towards early life stages of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua)
- A Method for the Production of WWTP Transformed Silver Nanoparticles for Use in Accumulation and Toxicity Studies