Research group Kinetics and Catalysis
The Kinetics and catalysis group provide solutions for more energy efficient, environmental friendly, and sustainable process technology.
We apply our knowledge in catalysis, reaction kinetics, reactor- and process technology to address the societal needs for sustainable energy, renewable chemicals and reduced emissions.
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Reaction kinetics
- Process chemistry and technology
- Bio-based processes and products
- Oil and gas conversion
- Hydrogen production and use
- Emission abatement
- Several customizable units from lab to pilot scale for investigating catalytic reactions at industrially relevant conditions
- Modelling and theoretical studies
- Close collaboration with NTNU (Gemini center KinCat) and the industry
- Identification of the best state-of-the art solutions for the customer
- Development of new catalyst technology for future needs: from proof-of-concept to piloting