We offer a broad range of advanced chemical characterization of organic and inorganic compounds in complex samples, as well as physical characterization of nanoparticles and (bio)polymers.
Our large and advanced laboratory infrastructure and highly skilled people allow us to tackle and solve industrial challenges and fundamental research questions within a broad range of areas including biotechnology, nanomedicine, food/feed and health.
- Mass spectrometry coupled with chromatographic separation for detection of volatile and non-volatile compounds as well as inorganic elements
- Imaging of biological molecules and elements
- Nanoparticle and polymer separation and characterization
- Fully equipped RNA facilities
- Accredited (ISO 17025:2017) and GMP+ certified for analysis of environmental contaminants in feed
We solve multidisciplinary research- and industrial challenges through close and integrated collaboration with SINTEF, national and international partners.
- Physical and chemical characterization of raw- and biomaterials for industrial applications
- Analysis (metabolomics, lipidomics etc.) to monitor human and animal health
- Method development and validation
- Quality control and process development
- Advanced characterization and 'fingerprinting' of complex samples (oil, water, and biological samples)
- Safety in food and feed
- Advancing RNA therapeutics from bench to product through gene therapy and nanoparticle formulation
- Mass spectrometry-based screening in medicine and enzyme development
- Quantification and characterization of carbon capture solvents (CCS) used for cleaning of gas in energy production