NAP will develop technology for zero defect manufacturing within the fields of automation and autonomy. In other words, unmanned production cells that can evaluate and make smart decisions based on the input from sensors and signal processing. In addition, the project will also develop technology for the production control system for these smart production cells.
Radical new production technology also demands changes in the ways of working, both responsibility and organizationally. Competence changes, organizational changes and responsibility models will be developed in-line with the technological development - thus ensuring that the resulting pay off from the project work is increased.
- GKN Aerospace Norway - project manager end-user companies and industrial partner
- Nammo Raufoss - end-user company and industrial partner
- Benteler Aluminium Systems Norway - end-user company and industrial partner
- SINTEF Teknology and Society - R&D partner
- SINTEF Raufoss Manufacturing - R&D partner and project management