Secondary goals supporting the main objective
- Develop reference architecture and use case description as a framework for Smartgrids.
- Develop and test methods for how smart meters and smart MV/LV substations contribute to a more efficient operation of the grid.
- Develop and test methods for decision making support for planning, maintenance and renewal of existing infrastructure, based on Smartgrids solutions
- Develop methods for risk evaluations related to information security/cyber security for smart meters.
- Develop and test methods for establishing and utilisation of demand response.
- Establish a data base for publication of the project results.
The secondary goals will be supported by demonstration activities at Smart Energy Hvaler and Demo Steinkjer – and through this make the results more valuable to be deployed in full scale.