The infrastructure will be tightly coupled with the pre- exascale LUMI supercomputer. NordIQuEst will thus strengthen the existing Nordic HPC infrastructure by adding a quantum computing environment. Users will enjoy a versatile, yet unified environment consisting of several Nordic quantum computers and quantum computer simulators. This increases the overall value of the ecosystem, by enabling prompt uptake of high-end quantum computing technologies in a wide range of research communities.
NordIQuEst — Nordic-Estonian Quantum Computing e-Infrastructure Quest
NordIQuEst aims to provide a quantum computing platform customised to the needs of the Nordic region.
2022 - 2025
- CHALMERS University of Technology, SE
- CSC - IT Center for Science, FI
- DTU Technical University of Denmark, DK
- Simula Research Laboratory, NO
- University of Tartu, EE
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, FI