MOGLiS - MOF@rGO-based cathodes for Li-S Batteries
The MOGLiS project is a collaboration between SINTEF, Warsaw University of Technology and Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Role: Synthesis and fabrication of MOFs structure for the specific application and fabrication of thin GO-based film.
- Key personnel: Luca Ansaloni, Saravanan Janakiram, Richard Blom, Tor Olav Sunde
- Warsaw University of Technology (Project Coordinator)
- Key personnel: Project Coordination; fabrication of flexible Li-S cathodes and their electrochemical characterization; building of Li-S full cell demonstrator.
- Key personnel: Prof. Marek Marcinek, Prof. Maciej Marczewski
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Role: Synthesis and optimization of MOF@rGO structures for Li-S cathode fabrication
- Key personnel: Prof. Liyuan Deng, Dr. Arne Lindbråthen
Besides expert technological transnational partnership, MOGLiS also benefits from strong industrial advisory board consisting of two functional material producers and one battery manufacturer.