The learning model consists of both digital modules and physical meetings. The target group is candidates with a minimum of upper secondary education and relevant professional experience. The education will also be well suited for candidates with higher education in other subject areas than information security.
The content of the education will consist of the following four modules of 2.5 ECTS each:
- Need for digital security and basic security concepts
- Risk management
- Security management
- Security technology
The scope of the total offer will be 10 ECTS.
The project owner is NTNU, and SINTEF Digital will contribute to/with:
- professional delimitation and content
- development of concept and implementation plan
- quality assurance and legitimacy
- evaluation of pilot
- network and visibility
- implementation of pilot and contribute with teachers.
SINTEF Digital will also be a key player in the project's management/resource group.