Some of our research questions were:
- What are the needs for management information perceived by administrators and politicians in Norwegian municipalities?
- How is management information used actively in control of services?
- How is management information attached to the financing of health services?
- What is the relationship between the administration and politicians regarding health policy?
- How is the individual based registry for health and care in municipalitites (IPLOS) used?
The project was funded by the Norwegian Research Council.
Project no.: 102002862