We hereby invite you to the HighEFF WP3.1 and WP4.2 workshop " Competitive surplus heat recovery – how to get from knowledge building to practical and attractive demonstrators ". The workshop will include both academic and industrial viewpoints to energy recovery and conversion and aims at being arena for mutual learning and discussions.
The meeting topics will have general applicability in terms of industry relevance and will focus on what are the typed of external use we should recover heat for, and how do we get to a demo system?
In addition to invited presentations from the industry, HighEFF researchers will present relevant and recent results. Hopefully, the combination of practical experience and considerations from industry, and ideas and novel concepts explored by researchers can fuel interesting discussions and generate ideas for future work in HighEFF and beyond.
The workshop agenda is still under development, but the list below gives an indication of relevant topics to include.
- Overview over possible attractive uses of surplus heat – TRL and possible impact
- Examples from ongoing startups projects
- How to get to a demo?
- Business case, barriers and enablers
- Lessons from ongoing collaborations
- Financing and public support
- Discussions, knowledge building