Vibeke Stærkebye Nørstebø currently works as a research manager for the group of Climate and Sustainability at SINTEF Ocean in Trondheim. Vibeke Stærkebye Nørstebø received her PhD in Energy and Process Engineering and MSc in Industrial Economics. Her main research interests and experiences are applied operations research, value chain optimisation and decision support tools for sustainability analyses, circular economy, and energy systems.
MSc in Industrial Economics (2004) from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNTU)
PhD in Energy and Process Engineering (2008), NTNU
Courses in strategy, leadership, coaching, sustainability and Human Movement Science.
Competence and research areas
Oeprations Research, Value Chain Analyses, Economics, Optimisation, Sustainability, Circular Economy, Energy Systems
- SDG impacts of selected circular economy strategies in Norway
- Offshore Wind: Employment and value creation of EPCI exports in Norway
- Study of the potential for reduced greenhouse gas emissions and the transition to a low-emission society
- Studie av potensialet for verdiskaping og sysselsetting av sirkulærøkonomiske tiltak.Utvalgte tiltak og case.
- Identifying Suitable Bioeconomic Cluster Sites—Combining GIS-MCDA and Operational Research Methods
- Sustainable and Integrated Ocean Management
- Mindre kasting kan skape tusenvis av arbeidsplasser
- Her, der eller overalt? Bioøkonomiens geografi
- Optimal utilization of natural gas pipeline storage capacity under future supply uncertainty
- Hva med avgiftslettelser for å dele og reparere?
- Utslippsfri med hydrogen og batteri
- Bioeconomic Clusters—Background, Emergence, Localization and Modelling
- GAFT - Economic viability assessment
- Coupling economic and environmental models for decision support in a circular economy
- Forskerpraten: Økonomien som skal redde klimaet