Project leader in the field of catalysis and reactor engineering;
Expertise in experimental studies and modeling, biomass valorization to fuels and chemicals, process design and techno-economics
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from Technical University of Denmark(Lyngby). Focus on catalysis and reaction engineering.
PhD in Chemical Engineering from Chemical Reactor Technology Laboratory at Eindhoven University of Technology focussing on structured catalysts for gas-liquid-solid reactions.
Two years of industrial experience at BiChem/Petrobras. Process optimisation and scale up of cellulose conversion into diesel additives.
Competence and research areas
Catalysis Engineering including catalyst preparation and testing;
Kinetic, mass and heat transfer studies both experimental and modeling, specifically on hydrolysis, oxidation, hydrogenation reactions;
Modeling tools: Python, DWSIM, Matlab/Octave, Comsol, Fortran
Biomass conversion to fuels and chemicals, chemical and physical bio liquid upgrading;
Electrochemical engineering and experimental studies of electrochemical processes in liquid phase;
Analysis of complex mixtures using GC-MS.
- Epoxidation of alkene using bi-functional metal oxide supported SBA-16 catalyst
- An example of combining biochemical and thermocatalytic conversion technologies
- Hydrotreatment of crude bio oils using low cost slurry catalysts
- Characterization of liquid by-products from slow pyrolysis of woody biomass
- BIO4FUELS - Norwegian Centre for Sustainable Bio-based Fuels and Energy
- Biofuels: Types and Process Overview
- Thermochemical and Catalytic Lignin conversion routes to fuels and chemicals
- Catalytic upgrading of bio oils
- Analyse av alternative driftsformer for ikke-elektrifiserte baner 2. utgave
- Vil lage grønne kjemikalier med strøm