- SINTEF Digital
- Software Engineering, Safety and Security
Dr. Martin Gilje Jaatun is a Senior Scientist at SINTEF Digital and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Stavanger. Previous positions include scientist at the Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI), and Senior Lecturer in information security at the Bodø Graduate School of Business.
He graduated from the Norwegian Institute of Technology (NTH) in 1992, and holds a Dr.Philos. degree from the University of Stavanger.
Competence and research areas
Software security, security in cloud computing, and security of critical information infrastructures. He is vice chairman of the Cloud Computing Association (cloudcom.org), vice chair of IEEE TCCLD, vice chair of IEEE CS STC Blockchain, and a Senior Member of the IEEE. He is also an IEEE Cybersecurity ambassador.
- IT Security Is From Mars, Software Security Is From Venus
- Improving smart grid security through 5G enabled IoT and edge computing
- Collaborative security risk estimation in agile software development
- Enhancing accountability in the cloud
- The Design of a Redundant Array of Independent Net-storages for Improved Confidentiality in Cloud Computing
- Automating Security in a Continuous Integration Pipeline
- Influencing the security prioritisation of an agile software development project
- OpenIaC: open infrastructure as code - the network is my computer
- Threat Modeling of a Smart Grid Secondary Substation
- Security and Independence of Process Safety and Control Systems in the Petroleum Industry
- 2021 international conference on cyber situational awareness, data analytics and assessment :CyberSA 2021 : Trustworthy and transparent AI
- Tool-assisted Threat Modeling for Smart Grid Cyber Security
- Rapportering av hendelser i automatiserte systemer i boreoperasjoner
- IKT-sikkerhet og uavhengighet
- Implications of Cyber Security to Safety Approval in Railway