Senior research scientist in the research group Innovation and sustainability, Dept. of Technology Management. Social scientist focusing on innovation, sustainability transitions and industry development.
Masters degree and PhD in (economic) geography from NTNU.
Competence and research areas
My research is positioned within the fields of economic geography, innovation studies and sustainability transitions. Research topics include:
- green industrial development
- regional development
- global production networks / value chains
- clusters and regional innovation systems
- innovation processes and systems
- transformative innovation policy
- sustainability transitions within and across sectors
Empirical focus: energy (petroleum, renewables), maritime transport (shipping, ports), aquaculture, manufacturing, process industry